segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2020

GOD SAVE ME


About 2 years ago, I was in a hotel in São José do Rio Preto, I felt a deep anguish, a kind of oppression. I didn't know why, I just suddenly felt that there was no reason to be alive, there was no longer any reason to take a shower, to get home after a day at work, to eat or do anything that is part of our routine. I was very scared, it is as if I have been alone in the world, with no one to talk, no one to share my time and attention. It was as if there was no longer an outside world, nothing or anyone for whom it was worth being there. It is how I feel today; without motivation, without joy, without a path ... without anyone!
In that, first experience I simply prayed to God and peace came instantly. I do not know if it was a harbinger of what we are experiencing now in this pandemic, but I am sure that God is at our side and continues to support us and give us hope and strength!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário